The MS Maasdam showcases the world at its most engaging, authentic, and personal. Each voyage features fascinating lectures, interactive workshops, cultural performances, and memorable shore excursions to explore your destination through the lens of photography, culture, nature, and port-to-table culinary experiences. The ship’s size also gives it access to many new and off-the-beaten-path ports of call, allowing you to delve deeper into the places and cultures you visit. And being the only Holland America Line ship outfitted with nimble, inflatable Zodiacs, at select ports of call you can go further in depth to explore nature, history, culture, and more with these agile boats.
MS Maasdam Ship Information
- Ship's Registry: The Netherlands
- Passenger capacity: 1,258
- Crew members: 569
- Gross tonnage: 55,575 grt.
- Length: 719 feet
- Beam: 101 feet
- Maximum speed: 22 knots
- Decks: 9
- Luxurious beds featuring signature Mariner's Dream™ bed with plush Euro-Top mattresses and finely woven cotton linens
- Premium massage showerhead
- Complimentary 24-hour In-Room Dining
- Nightly turndown service
- Safes for your valuables
- Elemis Aromapure bath amenities
- Complimentary shoeshine service
- Daily Housekeeping
- Generous Storage
- Deluxe bathrobes
- Complimentary fresh fruit
- Complimentary ice service
Interior Stateroom (Category K, J)
2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed, shower. 141-226 sq. ft.
Ocean-view Stateroom (Category C, D)
2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed, bathtub, and shower. Approximately 174-255 sq. ft.
Verandah Suite (Category B)
2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed, whirlpool bath & shower, sitting area, private verandah, mini-bar, refrigerator, floor-to-ceiling windows. Approximately 283 sq. ft. including verandah.