On the elegant and sophisticated MS Eurodam, guests will have no shortage of things to see and experience. The ship features 11 passenger decks, a topside Pan-Asian restaurant and lounge surrounded by panoramic views, an Explorer’s Lounge bar, an Italian restaurant adjacent to the Lido, elegant luxury jewelry boutique, atrium bar area, an enhanced show lounge, and a photographic and imaging center. Following in the Holland America Line tradition, MS Eurodam features an exquisite art collection based on the theme, "The Dutch Golden Age — An Inexhaustible Tradition." Highlighting works by Dutch masters and contemporary artists, some of the pieces featured will include 17th-century watercolor maps by famed cartographer Johannes Vingboons, photo-realistic oil paintings by artist Jan van 't Hoff and The Nightwatch, Two Minutes Later, a contemporary reinterpretation of Rembrandt's famous painting.
ms Eurodam Ship Information
- Ship's Registry: The Netherlands
- Passenger capacity: 2,104
- Crew members: 876
- Gross tonnage: 86,273 grt.
- Length: 936 feet
- Beam: 105.8 feet
- Maximum speed: 23.9 knots
- Decks: 11
- Signature Mariner's Dream™ bed featuring plush Sealy Posturepedic® Euro-Top mattress and finely woven cotton linens
- Luxurious bathrobes for use during your voyage
- 100% Egyptian cotton towels
- Premium massage showerhead
- 5x magnifying lighted make-up mirror and salon-quality hair dryer
- Fragrant soaps, lotions, shampoo and other bath amenities from Elemis Aromapure
- Complimentary fresh fruit on request
- Elegant ice bucket and serving tray for in-stateroom beverages
- Flat-panel TV and DVD player
- Ice service, shoeshine service and nightly turndown service
Large Interior Stateroom (Category J)
2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed, shower. Approximately 141–284 sq. ft.
Full Ocean-view Stateroom (Category D)
2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed, bathtub, shower. Approximately 169–267 sq. ft.
Verandah (Category VB)
2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed, bathtub, shower, sitting area, private verandah, floor-to-ceiling windows. Approximately 213–379 sq. ft. including verandah.