A Minute Saved Is a Minute Earned
We've spent more than eight decades creating and finely honing vacations that strike the perfect balance between included planned activities…and leisure time to explore on your own. We actually take you inside the world's most awe-inspiring places, where your expert Tour Director and Local Guides reveal the little-known facts and colorful tales about the destination. This very special VIP access means you'll have a richer overall experience, and will spend less time waiting in lines so you can enjoy the unique flavors and customs of each stop along the way. Plus, Globus offers more included features than our nearest competitor—at no additional cost to you. And all of our planning adds up to great value—a Globus tour can save you up to 40% versus traveling on your own.
We Handle the Details
Seeing the world doesn't have to be a hassle—and with Globus, it isn't! Our escorted vacations come with ultimate peace of mind as you travel without worrying about the details. Because of Globus' buying power, you enjoy unmatched value when it comes to your hotels, transfers, inside visits of must-see attractions, and flight prices. You even have the option to personalize your trip with extra days and additional excursions.
Standard Amenities & Services
- Discounts available for early bookings, frequent travelers, second tours within the same year, group travel, young travelers, and triple rooms
- Expert Tour Directors, Cruise Directors, Hosts, and Local Guides
- Twin-bedded rooms with private bath or shower (hotel taxes, service charges, and tips for baggage handling included)
- Private deluxe touring motorcoaches equipped with air-conditioning, extra leg room, and emergency restroom
- Helpful travel documents
- In Europe, Hosts, Tour Directors, and Cruise Directors at airports greet and assist you with the transfer to your hotel (applicable for air inclusive vacations, and land-only clients who have purchased transfers through Globus)
- In Europe, high-speed Eurostar train rides on all vacations traveling between London and Paris (or Brussels)